Monica is the Vice President and COO of Elite Commercial Pools and Fountains. In addition, she oversees accounting and business development. Monica has an extensive background in finance and sales and holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
While studying for her M.B.A., she worked as a corporate controller in Tampa and later as an investment broker for A.G. Edwards & Sons in Venice, Florida. She has also earned the LEED® AP (U.S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional) designation.
Monica was the 2011 Honoree at the Celebration of Outstanding Leadership Awards of the Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Sarasota County.
- LEED ® Accredited Professional BD&C
- U.S. Green Building Council, Myakka River Branch, Board 2008
- Certified Financial Responsible Officer State of Florida
- Association of Solar Contractors of FL Board 2009-2012
- Florida Alliance for Renewable Energy Board 2008
- Gulf Coast Builders Exchange Member, 2009-present
- Association of Builders and Contractors Member, 2010-present